This cover fits popular "kit" or "travel" lenses, including:
- SLRs with 18-200mm lenses (or shorter).
- Other lenses up to 7" (18 cm) long.
- Can be used with small video cameras (lens hood recommended).
Features & Benefits:
- Takes seconds to attach or remove.
- For handheld or tripod shooting.
- Works with lenses that rotate to focus.
- Made of Silnylon - a waterproof, ultralight, & tough high performance fabric.
- "See-Thru" WHITE (our most popular color) covers have several benefits:
- The camera's pop-up flash works thru the cover.
- Maximum flash range - keep the cover against the flash.
- Flash Diffusion - billow the cover away from the flash.
- You can see the print on dials & buttons when the cover is held against the camera (it's opaque when it's not touching the camera - see photos).
- Makes a handy sunshade. DSLRs produce images with less "noise" if you keep the camera's sensor cool.
- BLACK covers offer a "traditional" look and help in viewing the LCD screen.
How the cover works:
The cover has an elastic cord & cordlock on both ends. You slip the camera into the back end of the cover and attach the small end of the cover around the lens. Leave the back end open however much you want when you're shooting (the back opens to about a 10" diameter circle when fully open). If you use a viewfinder extender or eyecup, you can close the back of the cover around them.
Note -- If you don't use a tripod, you may prefer our ORIGINAL 12" Rain Cover
Patented -- all rights reserved.
★★★ Made in the USA ★★★