|"Proper use of depth of field is essential for stunning, creative images, so this Depth of Field Guide is a must-have accessory for your camera bag."
Nature Photographer, July/Aug 1995
"The most practical DOF solution for all cameras and lenses,
"A great Depth of Field Guide"
I think, is the FotoSharp Depth of Field Guide."
Herbert Keppler, Popular Photography, Nov 2000
Joe & Mary Ann McDonald's Wildlife Photography
Tip of the Month
Click on image to see both sides and examples
This popular Depth of Field Guide has large, easy-to-read depth of field scales - making it easy for your to SET THE RANGE OF SHARP FOCUS you'll have in your photos.
- For use with the following "Full Frame" DSLRs (as well as 35mm film cameras), including the following (list may not be completely current, as new cameras are introduce frequently)::
- Canon EOS RP,R, R6, R5, 1Ds, 1Dx, 5D & 6D (all versions)
- Nikon Z7, Z6, Z5 Z50, D610, D700, D750, D780, D800, D800e, D810, D850, D3, D3x, D3s, D4, D4s, D5, D6
- Leica MP and SL
- Panasonic S1 and S1R.
- Pentax K-1
- Sony A850, A900, A99, A7 series, A9, A1
- Covers lenses from 20mm - 300mm.
- Apertures from f/2.8 - f/32.
- Distances are in feet.
- Instructions are printed on the guide.
For info on how to use this guide, and more info on depth of field, click here for a Depth of Field Discussion)