Keep your gear readily available:
- Holds extra gear - lenses, filters, flash units, etc.
- Stabilizes your tripod - using extra gear, rocks, water bottles, weights, etc.
- Stays on your tripod when you collapse the legs.
- Sturdy - robust construction, holds over 30 lbs.
Available in 5 colors:
- Silver -- The most popular color for our original Camera Caddy. Light color helps you see your gear in low light.
- Black/Silver -- Black outside panels for "classic" look, silver inside panels to better see your gear.
- Yellow -- Highly visible.
- Lime Green -- Highly visible.
- Universal Camouflage (out of stock) -- For wildlife photographers.
The Camera Caddy II has the following improvements over our original Camera Caddy:
- Deeper pockets to hold more gear (especially when tripod is collapsed for carrying).
- A center clip to hang weight when the pockets are full of gear.
"The camera caddy has a heavy duty, quality feel to it. It holds 3 lenses and small flash perfectly. I got a great well-designed product at a great price - again!"
Chris Vardas - Portland, OR
"Like new Camera Caddy! Like 3 pocket design! Color is perfect (fluorescent green!). When fellow photographers "see" this - they will be jealous!!"
Richard O. Bash - Mexico, IN
"Bought two Camera Caddy bags. One for me and one for my dad as a surprise. Going on our first real shoot together and I know the Caddy will come in handy."
Eric Valdez - Mountain View, CA
Eric Valdez's photostream
"This item exceeds my expectations. Very fast shipping. Will do business again."
Phillip Henry - Spearfish, SD
"Excellent quality, exactly as described! Fast Service. Would do business again!!"
Gerald Davey - San Antonio, TX
"Very quick shipment! Nice item! Great price Thank you!"
Puiming Webber - Barrington RI
"Great product. Received item quickly and safely. Thanks!"
Chien Liang Kuo - Taiwan
"This is a "Gotta Have" for tripod photography! Great product!"Magazine Reviews
Rich DiBona - Hayward, CA
"The Camera Caddy is a durable, compact tripod-mounted gear bag.  Designed to safely accommodate up to 30 lbs of extra gear, it features three deep pockets and 1” webbing fasteners.  The bag is available in either silver or bright yellow, colors that allow you to easily see what is inside the bag or find it in low-light situations.  The Camera Caddy can also be used as a tripod stabilizer when filled with rocks, sandbags, or just extra gear."
Shutterbug Covering The Photo Beat, July 2011
"This handy, tripod-mounted accessory bag gives you an additional place to store lenses, filters, flash units and other extras.  Filling the bag with rocks, sand bags or extra gear allows it also to serve as a stabilizer when you’re using a smaller travel tripod."
Outdoor Photographer - In Focus, May 2011