"An indispensable guide for the beginner as well as the pro digital photographer."
Digital Photographer, May 2004
"Need the correct exposure for moonlight? FotoSharpís Day & Night Exposure Calculator provides the É-stop and shutter speeds for your ISO, along with useful settings for many other challenging photographic situations."
Outdoor Photographer, Aug 2004
Many scenes are challenging for your camera, especially at night or in low light. That's because camera light meters are designed to provide the "correct" exposure ONLY for "18% grey" scenes.
But the world isn't comprised of 18% grey scenes. This handy guide can help you capture the world as it is.
To use the guide, you simply align the scene you're shooting with the camera ISO setting. Exposure recommendations are then provided.
- Gives exposures for dozens of scenes ranging from full sunlight to moon-lit closeups.
- Shutter speeds from 1/8000 sec to 1 hr.
- Apertures from f/1.4 to f/64.
- Instructions are included on the back of the calculator for capturing great photos of fireworks, lightning, carnival rides, and more.
- Patented, all rights reserved.