"An indispensable guide for the beginner as well as the pro digital photographer."
Digital Photographer, May 2004
"Need the correct exposure for moonlight? FotoSharpís Day & Night Exposure Calculator provides the É-stop and shutter speeds for your ISO, along with useful settings for many other challenging photographic situations."
Outdoor Photographer, Aug 2004
Shoot at Night!
Your camera's light meter is designed to provide the "correct" exposure ONLY for "18% grey" scenes -- there are numerous scenes that will fool your camera, especially at night or in low light.
This handy guide has been our most popular product since the original version was introduced in 1996.
To use the guide, you simply align the scene you're shooting with the camera ISO setting. Exposure recommendations are then provided.
- Gives exposures for dozens of scenes ranging from full sunlight to moon-lit closeups.
- Shutter speeds from 1/8000 sec to 1 hr.
- Apertures from f/1.4 to f/64.
- Instructions are included on the back of the calculator for capturing great photos of fireworks, lightning, carnival rides, and more.
- Made of durable riveted "calculator board" inside a protective clear vinyl sleeve.
- Patented, all rights reserved.