Important ... Color Choices for Ordering
This cover is recommended for use with the following lenses:
- Canon 70-200/2.8 IS lens.
- Nikon 70-200/2.8 VR lens.
- Other lenses up to 9" (23 cm) long.
- Useable with short lenses too - you just bunch up any excess fabric.
- To make best use of the BLACKOUT COATING, you'll want the cover to be at least 5" (13 cm) longer than the camera+lens combo. If the hood is a "cylinder" shape, include the length of the hood in your measurement.
NOTE - if the BLACKOUT COATING on the inside of the cover is not important to you, this cover can be used with lenses up to 11" (28 cm) long, including a:
- Canon 100-400mm IS lens.
- Nikon 80-400mm VR lens.
Features & Benefits:
- Takes seconds to attach or remove.
- For handheld or tripod shooting.
- US Army universal camouflage pattern is effective in most environments.
- Made of urethane coated ripstop nylon, so the fabric is waterproof & durable.
- Has a BLACKOUT COATING on the inside for easier viewing of photos on the camera's LCD screen in bright sunlight.
- Works with lenses that rotate to focus.
- Weighs ~ 3 oz.
How the cover works:
The cover has an elastic cord & lock on both ends, and velcro on the seam that runs from the front to the back. You open the velcro & place the cover over the camera then attach the cover around the lens, and leave the back end open however much you want when you're shooting, and close it down when you're not shooting.
NOTE - 20" cover shown in photos.
Patented -- all rights reserved.