Important ... Color Choices for Ordering
This cover is recommended for use with the following lenses:
- 600mm f/4.0 lens & hood
- 800mm f/5.6 lens & hood
- Other camera+lens++extender+hood combos up to 30" (76 cm) long.
- To make best use of the BLACKOUT COATING, you'll want the cover to be at least 5" (13 cm) longer than the camera+lens+hood combo.
Features & Benefits:
- Takes seconds to attach or remove.
- For tripod or handheld shooting.
- US Army universal camouflage pattern is effective in most environments.
- Made of urethane coated ripstop nylon - a waterproof & durable fabric.
- Has a BLACKOUT COATING on the inside for better viewing of the LCD screen in bright sunlight.
- Works with lenses that rotate to focus.
- Weighs ~ 5.0 oz.
How the cover works:
The cover has an elastic cord & lock on both ends, and velcro on the seam that runs from the front to the back. You open the velcro & place the cover over the camera then attach the cover around the lens, and leave the back end open however much you want when you're shooting, and close it down when you're not shooting.
NOTE - 20" cover shown in photos.
Patented -- all rights reserved.