This cover fits an SLR camera and the following lenses:
- 300mm f/4.0 lens & hood.
- 400mm f/4.0 lens & hood.
- Easy to use with shorter lenses (plus hoods) - up to 15" (38 cm) long.
- Can be used with a large video camera (lens hood recommended).
Features & Benefits:
- Takes seconds to attach or remove.
- For tripod or handheld shooting.
- Works with lenses that rotate to focus.
- Made of Silnylon - a waterproof, ultralight, & tough high-performance fabric.
If you want to use a shoe mount flash:You can use this cover in "See-Thru" WHITE with lens+hood combos up to 11" (28 cm) long.
- "See-Thru" WHITE (our most popular color) covers have several benefits:
- Flash works thru the cover.
- Maximum flash range - keep the cover against the flash.
- Flash Diffusion - billow the cover away from the flash.
- You can see the print on dials & buttons when the cover is held against the camera (it's opaque when it's not touching the camera - see photos).
- Makes a handy sunshade. DSLRs produce images with less "noise" if you keep the camera's sensor cool.
- UNIVERSAL CAMO
(out of stock) - More info and size recommendations.
- BLACK covers help in viewing the LCD screen in sunlight.
- OLIVE/WOODLAND CAMO covers (click for photos) are great in a woodland setting.
How the cover works:
The cover has an elastic cord & cordlock on both ends, and velcro on the seam that runs from the front to the back. You open the velcro & place the cover over the camera then attach the cover around the lens, and leave the back end open however much you want when you're shooting (the back opens to about a 10" diameter circle when fully open). If you use a viewfinder extender or eyecup, you can close the back of the cover around them.
Patented -- all rights reserved.