Our most popular size -- can be used with ALL the lenses you're likely to own (up to 11 inches/28cm long) including:
- All wide angle, normal, and travel zoom lenses.
- 24-70mm lenses
- 70-200mm lenses
- 75-300mm lenses
- 150-600mm lenses
- 300mm f/2.8 and f/4 lenses
Features & Benefits:
- Takes seconds to attach or remove.
- For tripod or handheld shooting.
- Durable construction.
- Made of Silnylon - a waterproof, ultralight, & tough high performance fabric.
If you want to use a shoe mount flash:
- You can use this cover in "See-Thru" WHITE with lenses up to 7" (18 cm) long.
- "See-Thru" WHITE (our most popular color) has several benefits:
- You can see the print on dials & buttons when the cover is held against the camera (it's opaque when it's not touching the camera - see photos).
- Makes a handy sunshade. DSLRs produce images with less "noise" if you keep the camera's sensor cool.
- Flash works thru the cover.
- Maximum flash range - keep the cover against the flash.
- Flash Diffusion - billow the cover away from the flash.
- BLACK covers help in viewing the LCD screen in sunlight.
Using the cover is easy
There's an elastic cord & cord lock on both ends, and velcro on the opening along the side/bottom. Open the velcro & place the cover over the camera then attach the cover around the lens. Leave the back end open however much you want when you're shooting (the back opens to about a 10" diameter circle when fully open). If you use a viewfinder extender or eyecup, you can close the back of the cover around them.
Patented -- all rights reserved.