|| On Sale!|34.95 $30.00
Our most popular rain cover -- can be used with ALL the lenses you're likely to own, including:
- Canon, Nikon, Sony, Sigma, etc. 70-200 f/2.8 lenses
- Nikon 80-400mm and Canon 100-400mm lenses.
- Other lenses up to 11" (28 cm) long.
- Short lenses can easily be used with this cover.
- Can also be used with medium size video cameras (lens hood recommended).
Features & Benefits:
- Takes seconds to attach or remove.
- For tripod or handheld shooting.
- Durable construction.
- Works with lenses that rotate to focus.
- Made of Silnylon - a waterproof, ultralight, & tough high performance fabric.
If you want to use a shoe mount flash:
- You can use this cover in "See-Thru" WHITE with lenses up to 7" (18 cm) long.
- For lenses between 7" and 11" (18 - 28 cm) long (including most 70-200mm, 80-400mm, and 100-400mm lenses), please order our 20" (50 cm) PRO Camera Rain Cover - in WHITE.
- "See-Thru" WHITE (our most popular color) has several benefits:
- Flash works thru the cover.
- Maximum flash range - keep the cover against the flash.
- Flash Diffusion - billow the cover away from the flash.
- You can see the print on dials & buttons when the cover is held against the camera (it's opaque when it's not touching the camera - see photos).
- Makes a handy sunshade. DSLRs produce images with less "noise" if you keep the camera's sensor cool.
- UNIVERSAL CAMO
- Works for wildlife photographers in most environments.
- The fabric has a Blackout Coating that blocks all light to help view your LCD screen.
- To make use of the Blackout Coating we have different size recommendations than for our other covers. More info and size recommendations.
- BLACK covers help in viewing the LCD screen in sunlight.
- OLIVE/WOODLAND CAMO covers (click for photos) are great in a woodland setting.
How the cover works:
The cover has an elastic cord & cordlock on both ends, and velcro on the seam that runs from the front to the back. You open the velcro & place the cover over the camera then attach the cover around the lens, and leave the back end open however much you want when you're shooting (the back opens to about a 10" diameter circle when fully open). If you use a viewfinder extender or eyecup, you can close the back of the cover around them.
NOTE - if you don't use a tripod you may prefer our ORIGINAL 16" Rain Cover
Patented -- all rights reserved.