To shoot photos that are sharp from foreground to infinity, you have to focus at the hyperfocal distance for the lens and aperture you're using.
This 3.5" x 5.5" laminated cheat sheet provides hyperfocal distance data for all 35mm film cameras and "Full Frame" DSLRs including:
- Canon 1Ds, 1Dx, 5D, and 6D - all versions
- Nikon D600, D610, D700, D750, D800, D800E, D810, D850, Df, D3, D3x, D3s, D4, D4s, D5
- Sony 7, A850, A900, A99 - all versions
- Pentax K-1
Covers the following:
- Covers lenses from 14mm - 150mm.
- Apertures from f/5.6 - f/32.
- Distances are given in feet.
Instructions and examples for using hyperfocal distance info are provided on the card. For more info on depth of field and hyperfocal distance, click here for a Depth of Field Discussion.