To shoot landscape photos that are sharp from foreground to infinity, you must focus at the "hyperfocal distance" for the focal length and aperture you're using.
This 3.5" x 5.5" laminated card gives hyperfocal data for DSLRs and mirrorless cameras with "FULL FRAME" sensors), including these popular cameras:
- Canon 1Ds, 1Dx, 5D & 6D (all versions)
- Nikon Z6, Z7, D600, D610, D700, D750, D800, D800E, D810, D850, Df, D3, D3x, D3s, D4, D4s, D5
- Leica SL and MP
- Panasonic S1 and S1R
- Pentax K-1
- Sony A9, A7 (all versions), A850, A900, A99
Covers the following:
- Covers lenses from 14mm - 150mm.
- Apertures from f/5.6 - f/32.
- Distances are given in feet.
Instructions and examples for using hyperfocal distance info are provided on the card. For more info on depth of field and hyperfocal distance, click here for a Depth of Field Discussion.